Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Bitter

As my readers know, I really do appreciate them. I am fascinated to know that people actually think enough of me to come to my website and read about my pathetic life. People always ask me who the people are who leave comments. I know no more than any of you. Unless people leave a name, I do not know who they are. Recently in response to Krum's marathon posting, I had the following correspondence with an anonymous reader.

Anonymous said...
I know your friend Paul; he dumped me for a red head. Anyway, I saw him running around mile 20 and he looked like crap--like a fast, green ghost. I thought I felt like crap being 6 months pregnant and watching a marathon in the heat, but then I saw Paul and realized that I had it good. I have visited your blog occasionally since you went on a date with my friend Nicole. Your blog's been a little dry lately but I have lived in Appleton--it ain't your fault, man. The place can be a drag.
Friday, October 12, 2007 1:08:00 PM

Rickie Davies said...
To Krum's bitter sounding ex,
It sounds like you enjoyed seeing Krum in pain. Glad that worked out for you. As for the blog being dry, you got that right. It is real dry. Appleton is not the cure for boredom. My life is just not exciting during the week. However, Halloween promises to ensure some quality pictures. So be patient.
Monday, October 15, 2007 7:29:00 AM

Anonymous said...
Oh, now be nice. I am not bitter, and I am not his ex. I merely made out with him a million years ago, and recognized him on your blog. He looked as sick as he turned out to be--that was my only point. I became a first time contributor to your blog b/c no runner wants to see another runner get that sick; besides, I am a darn nice person.
Monday, October 15, 2007 10:05:00 AM

I didn't say you were, bitter. I said you sounded bitter. And because I don't care about the outcome of this poll, I will ask my readers:

Does Krum's former makeout partner sound bitter?
Yes
No
She admitted to making out with Krum?
Free polls from Pollhost.com



2 comments:

Rickie Davies said...

Come on. You said my blog was dry. I have to use any material I can get my hands on. It is sort of funny.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe anyone who made out w/ krum is bitter, WTF?

Ehrgott