Monday, October 08, 2007

Weekend Review

Here is my review of my weekend. Friday I left the office in Appleton and headed for Milwaukee. I had lunch with Nate and Justus. Then I stopped in at my company's office in Milwaukee. My company had moved offices, so it was the first time I got to see our new office. They do have a cubicle for me, but my name isn't up on the outside of it. I guess it isn't a big deal since I won't be back in the office for at least another year. Rebecca gave me a haircut in the afternoon. Friday night, I went over by Nate to see Elery and play some ping pong. And I closed out Friday night, by driving out to Germantown and toilet papering my cousin's house. Yes, I am 34 years old and went out toilet papering someone's house. But there was a reason for it. You may recall that in my invitation for my Freeman Party this past year, I mentioned that if you did not RSVP, I would toilet paper your house. At my family's 4th of July party, my cousin mentioned to me that I had not TPed their house yet. I have a family wedding this coming weekend, where I might see this cousin, so I figured if I was going to take care of their house, this was the time to do it. Saturday was a pretty busy day, in morning I went to Ethan's soccer game. Then I stopped by my parent's house to give my dad his birthday present a month late. I went to Zack's football game, which was at noon. The sun was out and it was pretty hot. Too hot for the game to go into overtime. After the game I took Zack, Nick and Ethan, shopping for their birthdays. We also grabbed some ice cream, went to the park. Saturday night I spent at my brother, Dan's, house watching football. Later Tree gave me a call and said he wanted to meet up to go to a movie. We ended up catching the 9:55 showing of "Super Bad". I will review this moving tomorrow. Sunday, I didn't do much of anything. I drove back up to Appleton, watched football, took a nap and worked out. And in case any of the Packers coaching staff is reading this, here is a little pointer for you. Mind you, I have never coached a game of football in my life, but generally speaking your chances of winning are much higher if you decide in the second half to throw a pass sometime before the 2:00 minute warning. Nice work on throwing (or running) that game away.

Friday morning I took some pictures of myself with my bridge. My company is doing a presentation on Wednesday and my boss asked me to get him some pictures of me with the bridge to add to the presentation. I doubt this one will be used, but it was my favorite picture. I wonder what OSHA would say, since I wasn't tied off.
Here is Nate and Michel's son, Elery. He is getting big.And in case some of you thought it would never happen, here is Nate changing a diaper.Craig and Heidi's house. I hope everyone realizes that I could have done a much better job. But this toiletpapering was just a message. The next time someone questions me, I will break out the Sam's Club card and trust me it will look like Christmas in October.The Tom Brady pose. Am I afraid of retaliation? Not a chance. People are too lazy and don't have enough time. Plus I don't live at my house anymore. So if you want to come up to Appleton and TP my condo, let me know and I will help you.Ethan with a breakaway in his game.Another picture of Ethan.Zack kicking ass. Are the Zack Kicking Ass pictures better than the Mike Kicking Ass pictures?Zack, Nick and Ethan shopping.Nick, Zack and Ethan at the park.Josh and Abby.Me and Josh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice Tom Brady Pose

Anonymous said...

last picture is very cute