Thursday, October 18, 2007

Thursday

Not too much going on this week. I guess the highlight of my week so far was my performance review with my boss. I am sure not too many of you are concerned about the outcome of my review. But if you are, you will be happy to hear that my boss rated me as meeting or exceeding every expectation that was set for me. And the four goals that were set for me to accomplish were all met. I know, shocking but true.
What else do I have for you? Saturday, I was invited to my nephew, Nick's, birthday party. He would like me to do the same games that I do for my Freeman party, with his friends. I am seriously debating bringing home my "Scream" costume and later on Saturday night, when we play ghost in the graveyard, putting on the costume and scaring the crap out of them. Any thoughts? He is 10 years old. Shauntelle, you still read, it scared you right?
Otherwise, I have been working on putting together my Halloween costume. I am planning on going as a black 70's guy. I haven't broke out that costume in 4 or 5 years. It is pretty much altogether, I am just looking for some better shoes and some crappy jewelry to wear.
Well I guess that is all that I have going on. I wish this was more exciting. My apologies to Krum's old make out partner.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I vote for the scream costume..after they pee themselves and shed a tear, they will laugh and love it.

SL

Anonymous said...

Rickie- That costume scard the hell out of me... and I recall the black 70's guy costume as well (more fondly).

Shauntelle

Anonymous said...

As the mother of the 10 year old boy you plan on scaring I say go for it. You may even scare some of the parents drinking around the fire. Just remember that some day Nick will get you back.

Anonymous said...

As the grandma.... I say no way.... they are too young.
Please Rick don't give them nightmares you won't be "the best uncle ever" after that.

Anonymous said...

I would like you less if you didn't scare them.

-Bubs