Thursday, October 04, 2007

Weekend Plans

Let's get to what I am up to this weekend. Friday, I am looking forward to getting my hair cut in the afternoon. Friday night is still somewhat up in the air. I am most likely meeting up with Chris and Rebecca. Saturday afternoon, I am going to my nephew, Zack's, football game. After that I am taking Zack, Ethan and Nick shopping for their birthdays. I almost always take my nieces and nephews shopping for their birthdays. But I have since smarten up a little and instead of taking them one by one. I group them together and take 2 or 3 at a time now. Late Saturday afternoon, there is talk of a card game getting together. But The General is the one spearheading this effort, so I am not holding my breath that that will happen. I am also planning on getting out to my parent's house this weekend. It has been a while since I have butchered up a deer, and I have told my parents that I will be available this weekend if they need help. So look for bloody pictures on Monday.
Here are some pictures from two weeks ago, the weekend my parents had their summer party. This is Jota in Madison on that Friday night with his new moped. Check this thing out, it even has pedals.Ethan at his soccer game. This was the first of a triple header of kids games I went to on that Saturday.Here is my sister in law, Julie, why don't we just call her Soccer Mom of the Year. Right when the whistle blew to end Ethan's game, she realized that she forgot the treats that she had for the team back at home. Of course I was there to document her explanation to the coach and the team. The coaches first reaction when she said she forgot the treats "You are kidding!!" For some reason Julie got mad at me and threw her sunglasses at me. I would like to know how I am the bad guy in all of this.Here is Abbigail at her soccer game.Here is Crusher ready for the kickoff at his flag football game. Note the mouthguard. Every kid on the team concentrated more with playing with their mouthguard than playing football. I will say that it was more entertaining than I thought it was going to be. I thought it would be a mass of kids in the middle of the field but there was actually a lot of scoring. But not too many Brett Favre like engineered drive. Usually just the fastest kid on the team running the distance.Here I am with my nephew, Josh, shooting hoops. Tree asked me if I would pick him up next. Here are the majority of the kids at the party with the "Sausage Rocket". You will have to check out the previous posting on my parents party to understand what the "Sausage Rocket" is.Jota, Me, Tree and Kaitlyn. Tree am I spelling her name right?Someone bet me that, one I couldn't fit on this scooter, and two, that I wouldn't make it down my parent's driveway on it. Not a problem. But that front wheel was shaking pretty bad by the time I was half way down the driveway.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY glad for the fun pictures again

SL