Monday, October 22, 2007

Weekend Update

Here is the recap of my weekend. Friday night I went to Crawdaddys for dinner with Nate. Then I went over to Nate's for a ping pong match. We played best of 13. I won, 7-0. Then I headed down to Leff's Luckytown to meet up with Tammy, who rents out my house, and one of her friends. Saturday I went to my nephew, Nick's, soccer game. Then Saturday night was Nick's birthday party. Nick had asked me to put on the same games that I do at my Freeman party, with his friends. After the games, we got in a little ghost in the graveyard. As I had mentioned in my last posting I was planning on scaring the kids with my "Scream" costume. So I had won the previous round and I was the lone ghost. I put on the costume and hid. When the kids came running around the house I jumped out and yelled and started chasing the kids. Their reaction seemed to be "Why is Uncle Rick wearing that costume?" They weren't really scared at all. A little disappointing. Here are the pictures from the weekend.

This is Nick at his soccer game, taking a free kick.
Here are the kids making Jack-o-lanterns. Julie decided that the kids didn't need candles for them. What good is a Jack-o-lantern without a candle in them.One of the games I played with the kids was the 7 legged race. This might be a new addition to the Freeman Party.I think there were 12 kids in the musical chairs. Nick with his cake.Here is Ethan jumping off the swing set the next morning.
Here is my brother, Jon, rotating the tires on Julie's car. I sat and talked to him for 10 minutes while he was working on the car, to get a decent picture. And when he finally made a decent pose for me to capture on film, he called me an A-hole.
I stopped at my parent's house on my way home Sunday afternoon. Here is my nephew, Zack, on the tire swing.
While I was at my parent's house, I got roped into carving up a couple of deer. Here I am showing you why they call me the "Head Boner".

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rick for helping out on Saturday. The kids had a great time because of you! Sorry the kids did not freak out as much as you wanted, but you did get one of the mothers to jump.

Anonymous said...

You are the best uncle ever!!!!!!!

Annie