Monday, October 29, 2007

Halloween

Well here is my weekend. Friday was not the day that my 6th nephew was born. Apparently the hospital was too busy. So with any luck Jeff and Sue will have their baby today. Without needed to go to the hospital, I went to my parents to help them out as they had a couple of deer to cut up. Then I spent some time with my niece and nephews. Friday night I stayed with Chris and Rebecca. Our friend, Bob, stopped by that night. I will have to get to a couple of Bob stories later. But Bob is a trip. We had couple of drinks and that was really all for Friday night. Saturday morning I went to Mike's football game to see Mike Kicking Ass. And not only did Mike kick ass, but the entire team did. They played the number 2 ranked team in the country for Division III football. Whitewater was up 28 - 0 at halftime and eventually won 41 - 14. After the game I went to Chris and Rebecca to the Halloween party that Vanessa was helping host. It was fun, but I thought that the music really sucked and was too loud. Everything else was fun. Sunday I headed back to Appleton early in the morning and I managed to lay around the condo all day. Here are the pictures
Here are Josh, Nick, Abby and Ethan at my parents house.Here is another picture of these rug rats.At the Whitewater football game, we tailgated. It was so windy that I had to start the grill in the back of my dad's truck. That is real safe.Here I am with the Kelment's Sausages and Willy the Warhawk before the game. I am the one in the gorilla suit with the can of Pabst.Chris, myself and Rebecca at the Halloween party. Chris and Rebecca went as Dog the Bounty Hunter and his wife. I thought they had the best costumes.Here is the real Dog the Bounty Hunter.Here is Chris' version.Here are Rebecca's sisters, Missy, Angela, Trinity and Vanessa.

No comments: