Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Old Format

I can see by the comments that the MKA format is not doing it for my readers. Even the one who called me a child. And to that person, I say you are a toilet face. How is that for childish behavior? No more pictures of MKA.

How about we go back to something that people enjoy a little more? Let me discuss the deadbeats that I know. My survivor football league isn't going all that well for me. I was eliminated this past week. Thank you San Diego for being the losers that you are. This brings me to people who owe me money. I have decided to step it up a notch, not only am I going to post their names, but now I am going to post pictures. In my Survivor League Myra and Preston both owe me $5. And in my Fantasy Football League, Chucker, The General and Tree all owe me $50. So if you see any of the following people please feel free to call them a deadbeat.
Here is Myra, she is passed out in the picture. But then again she is normally passed out. In which case if you see any girl passed out with her head on the table feel free to call her a deadbeat.This is Preston. Another deadbeat, even though I do stay at his place when I am home in Milwaukee. He still owes me $5.This is my brother Jeff, or Chucker. He owes for fantasy football.Many people know The General. Here he is at Dave Matthews earlier this summer. Not really sure what he is doing, but I know what he is not doing, and that is paying up on his outstanding debts.
And then there is Tree. Here is Tree with his daughter Kaitlyn. She is so cute. Too bad her father is a deadbeat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Rickie, the MKA format sucks.
Go Brewers.

borky