Thursday, October 25, 2007

Weekend Plans

It should be another busy weekend for me. Here are the plans. Last that I heard, my sister in law, Sue, was due to give birth to their third child this week. If it didn't happen by today, they were going in after it. So I was planning on a stop at the hospital to say hello to my 6th nephew. The rest of Friday is up in the air. Saturday, unless my parents need the "Head Boner" to take care of part of the deer harvest, I was planning on seeing a little MKA (Mike Kicking Ass). This should be a fiercely competitive game. The University of Whitewater Warhawks are ranked number 3 in the country, and the team they are playing, the Mary Hardin Baylor Crusaders, are ranked number 2 in the country. Saturday night, my friend, Vanessa, is having a Halloween party at a Lake Beulah bar. That should prove to be a good time for all. And I am planning on winning the costume contest. I don't see how I could lose.

No comments: