Friday, October 19, 2007

Elley

First let me follow up on my last posting about possibly scaring the kids. Julie gave me her blessing. But it looks like Annie is very opposed. And since this is a topic that I really don't care what the outcome is, I will put it to a poll. Plus no matter what the results are, I am going to scar them anyhow.
Should I dress up in my "Scream" costume and scare a bunch of 10 year olds Saturday?
Yes, make them cry.
No, that is mean.
Costume? Look in the mirror, you don't need a costume to scare them.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Last night I went out with my only friends in Appleton, Mark, Suzanne and their 5 week old daughter, Elley. Here are some pictures from last night.

Mark and Elley.Suzanne feeding Elley some Pabst.Here is a new one, me doing the Heisman pose with a baby. Although I still do this with every new born I am around, it never gets old. And as far as I know, I have never heard of anyone else doing this pose. Suzanne taking care of a bomb. Funny that is what my underwear looks like after drinking Pabst as well.I think it is pretty clear who I where my vote is going for Mother of the Year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So OK ......I know you are a great guy and won't cross over the line.
Have fun but remember they are just kids.
Annie