Tuesday, December 18, 2007

190,000 Miles

I love my truck. Shown here with the St. Croix River in the background.I bought it back in the summer of 1997. We have been together for 10 years now, and it has been a great vehicle. If it could talk, I think it would have some pretty good stories. In that time, it has only needed to go into the shop 3 or 4 times. And I doubt that I have stuck little more than $3,00 or $4,000 in repairs. Anyhow just the other day, my truck clicked over 190,000 miles. My goal is to reach 300,000 miles. The rate that I am going, I should hit the 200,000 miles by the end of the summer. So I am planning a party for my truck when that day comes.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congradulations to your truck. Also a big congrats to Mike and the rest of the UW-Whitewater football team. What a great accomplishment. National Champions! Not many can say that.

Chris-UWW Alumni

Anonymous said...

Rookie:

The "Babeslayer" is pushing 200,000. I just checked, the odometer reads 198,542.

Anonymous said...

wonder what The General's sweet Saturn is reading?

S.L

now that's a fine piece of machinery