Wednesday, December 26, 2007

New Years Resolutions

I have been doing rather well with my last couple of resolutions. I thought I would again post my resolution here. This in a way helps me to be more accountable as more people know about it. Before I get to this years resolutions, let me update you with the status on my past resolutions. Two years ago, was deleting fast food from my menu. I have done very well with this one. It has been two years, and I have not touched Taco Bell, Burger King or McDonalds. Check that I think I had an ice cream cone at McDonalds once in the last two years. Otherwise the closest I have been is Subway, Quiznos or Culvers. And even any stops there have been few and far between. I was accused this past weekend that Buffalo Chicken Tenders at Champs is fast food, but the waitress backed me on my claim that Champs is not fast food. I have done well on last years resolutions of no, soda, candy, chips or french fries. I broke down a couple of times on the french fries. My other resolution from last year was to be better at introducing myself. I still haven't done very well on that one. But I will still work on that one.

Alright on this year. I think I am done with all of the food resolutions. I have made some pretty big strides in making myself healthy. I think if I go any further with the health thing, I will just become more annoying. I have two resolutions for this year.

#1. Stop swearing. I think that swearing makes you seem less intelligent and less classy. And I could always use a little more class and intelligence. I am willing to go one further, if you hear me swear, the first person to call me on it, I will give them a dollar. Sort of like a swear jar. I also believe that if a person rarely swears, that when the time comes that they do swear, what they are saying has much more meaning. For instance, if my mom said to me "What the "F" are you doing?" I would really stand at attention and take notice.

#2. I sort of consider juggling to be a bit of a hobby/talent. I have really been slacking on that. My other resolution is to practice my juggling more often. I would really like to be able to incorporate being able to juggle behind my back and graduate from just juggling balls to pins.

1 comment:

Brantzeg, PA said...

Nice to see you're trying to be more classy. You know how I know you're gay? Because you macramed yourself a pair of jean shorts and you're no longer going to swear.