Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Cards Take Two

Here are more of the Christmas cards that I received this year. This one is from Tyler, he is one of the creeps from Hartland. Here are Rob and Melissa. I met Rob through my old roommate, Joe. Rob played kickball with us for a while, and he is also part of the group that I go with to out of town Badger games. We went to the West Virgina and Bowling Green games.
Here are the Eggeners, Brian, Nancy, Jake, Lauren and Angel. Nancy is my Godwife.
I got this one from my friend "Pretzel". Pretzel and I have done triathlons together in past. Pretzel and Errin normally do the Blarney and Bastille Days run with me.
I got this card from the Kakers. Matt and I go back a long way. I met Matt through Krum and we all played soccer together back when we were much younger and better looking.
Here is Linda and her three sons. I met Linda through Michel. All four of them went down to Florida last June for Andy's son's birthday.


I think that this is my favorite Christmas Card that I got this year. I got this from my friend, Amy. It was taken out in Colorado. And that is me on her card with her.

No comments: