Thursday, December 13, 2007

Pulling Up Short

Just to put a little closure on the story about me "pulling up short" with Eric and Ryan on Sunday. Many of you, all but one of you, stated that I did the right thing by just staying home. I spoke to Eric yesterday and he said that I also made the correct call. Apparently 15 minutes after they got off the phone with me, Ryan was ready to go home and they did. So if in fact I had driven to meet them at the bar, they wouldn't have been gone by the time I got there. Believe it or not, I am much much smarter than I look. And if I do say so, I do look pretty smart.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried to comment on your nephews blog but I wasn't able to. It's blocked and you need to sign up. maybe tell him that so he doesn't feel bad that nobody's commenting

Rickie Davies said...

I will work on fixing that.

Rickie Davies said...

Anonymous,

I think you are doing something wrong. I just was on Nick's blog and left a comment without a problem. Not much more I can do there for you.