Wednesday, December 19, 2007

MKA

Regular readers know all about M.K.A. (Mike Kicking Ass) I would like to extend my personal congratulations to my cousin, Mike. Mike is the starting left tackle for the Division III National Champion University of Wisconsin-Whitewater Fighting Warhawks Football Team. Not only was Mike a valuable member of the team, but in the championship game actually scored a touchdown. So Mike not only kicks ass, but gives the scoreboard a workout. Here is the play where Mike scored his touchdown after the running back fumbled the ball into the endzone. As you can sort of see from the picture two defenders from Mount Union were already on the ground with the ball before Mike (73), came in to steal the ball away from them.
I watched the game at A-Basin after I was done skiing. Here I am in the bar after the game posing with the TV.Here is the final score.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to my little Bro! I am proud to be his sister!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Rickie, I really appreciate the support. Even though we had some mishaps with "MKA" on your blog throughout the season, I do appreciate you coming to my games. Hopefully next year you can make some games as well. Thanks again.

M. Sherm (AKA National Champ)

Rickie Davies said...

Kim, Good to hear from you. Let me know when the ski trip happens. I ran into Justin, I told him we need to go to Cascade Mountain.

Mike, There were no mishaps. You are just more popular than me for a while on my own website. No big deal. Again congratulations, I never made it on Sportscenter. The closest I ever got was picking my nose on the Jumbotron.