Thursday, December 13, 2007

Ghosts

You might know that I live, or at least I own a house that had a murder take place in it. Since I am in Appleton, I am in a condo, and I am currently renting out my house in Milwaukee. But one day I will be moved back into my house. And that house did have a murder take place in it about 8 months before I bought it. I am not sure if I ever posted the story in the paper on it. I will check and repost it. Anyhow, this makes me somewhat of a believer in ghosts. I have had something of a paranormal experience in my house. This was shortly after I bought the house. One morning I had the stereo in my room turn on and off on my twice. And for the first two years or so, at least once a month, one of the three light bulbs in the basement would burn out. Then it just stopped happening. Maybe I was buying better light bulbs. But I don't think so. The reason I am talking about this is that I was watching some ghost hunter show on TV last night. It was a little creepy. Then I got to checking out ghost sightings on youtube. I found this one, which is pretty freaky.

This is actually somewhat of a funny story. Back when the first Blair Which movie came out. I was dating the mustang chick. I called her that because she owned a mustang. Anyhow one night we went to see this movie. Some peopel thought it was scary, some people thought it was just dumb. I am somewhere in between. We went to the 10:00 showing on a Friday night. On this particular night we were experiencing a number of thunderstorms in the area. After the movie we came back to my house. Both my roommates, Andy and Nate were gone. So the house was dark. Her and I were sitting and talking in the kitchen. The rain is still pouring down outside, with thunder booms and lighting strikes in the air. She had known about the history of my house and after watching the movie was a little freaked out. It was also before I remodeled the basement. It was at this time that I bet her $20 to go downstairs by herself for 10 minutes. Her reply was "Are you kidding me? I don't even want to be in your house in the kitchen."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

rick it is so scarey! Not!

Rickie Davies said...

It scared Rebecca. She called me to tell me so.