Wednesday, December 19, 2007

My Christmas Card

By now everyone who is going to get one of my Christmas cards has most likely received it. As I have stated this is not my best effort. I have heard some rumblings about how people felt the same. They thought it was a bad picture and the letter wasn't funny at all. I had a poll a while back asking my readers if they wanted some input as to which picture I was going to use for my card. I narrowed it down to three candidates. So in hindsight, I thought I would post the pictures here and see which picture you liked best and if I picked the right one. This is the picture that was used as my card. I like the picture alot. I took it with a timer. It was taken when I was down in Mexico last February. It was a beautiful sunrise, the waves were just rolling.This picture was also taken in Mexico. I shared a room with Vanessa. When we found out that there was an outdoor shower, Vanessa and I decided that we would take a shower picture. We did about 7 or 8 different poses. As shocking as this might sound, this photo shoot was actually a lot of fun. This was the final candidate for the Christmas card. This was taken down in Clearwater, Florida, when I was down there for Truz's son's baptism. Just a swan dive into the pool. Eric took this picture.
Which would have been the best picture for my Christmas Card?
The Flexing Sunrise
The Shower Picture
The Swan Dive
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved the sunrise shot but the dive was cool also so.... it was almost a tie and because I have both pictures I voted for the dive.
Annie

Anonymous said...

The sunrise is a great photo, the shower scene is kinda hot (at least the girl is, but not Christmas material) and the swan dive is kinda cool too.

Rickie Davies said...

I don't look good in the shower scene? I carried Vanessa in that picture, literally.