Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Christmas Day

Christmas Day at my parents house. It is quite the day. 21 people in one house. Let me get right to the pictures. Every year I try to get pictures of all the grandkids, each family and then one group picture. I get the most resistance from my brothers, Jon and Dan, as well as my parents. I will never understand why it is so difficult to stand next to your family and smile. Maybe one day they will enlighten me. I think that the grandkids get the biggest kick out of the pictures. I make them smile nice for one picture and then they can pose any way they want for the second one. Here are the grandkids in order of age from youngest to oldest. Let's see if I get this correct.

Joey Jeffery.
Joshua William.Erin Emma.Sarah Elizabeth.Abbigail Diane.Jared James.Ethan August.Lindsey Rose.Zachary Richard.Nicholas Evan.And for the family pictures. Here are the Davies.The Davies.The Davies.
The Coonens.My parents with all 10 grandkids.I have a picture with all of the grandkids, but the flash wasn't on. If someone else got a good picture of that, could you please email it to me. Thanks.
Here is the group photo. It is beginning to look like the cover of the Beatles Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band Album.My mom and dad during the gift opening.And is just isn't Christmas unless Josh ends up crying.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice job on my family picture Rickie, looks almost real.

Jody