Thursday, January 21, 2010

Winter Blues

Yes winter is starting to get to me, even though the weather actually hasn't been that bad lately. We are past the winter solstice, i.e., the shortest day of the year. That was December 21st. But the days are all blending together, it has been the same thing each day at least during the week. I have been waking up later and later. So my morning workouts have become shorter and shorter. The office is a little slow right now. And then in the evening I am just working on the house. I am hoping to have the bedrooms nearly completed by the end of the weekend.
At Christmas I got a pack of movie tickets. So with football coming to an end, I am going to try to make it to at least one movie a week. When I was living in Minnesota, I was getting to the movies nearly once a week. Plus that will give me something to write about here.

No comments: