Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Saturday

This weekend I tried to take a picture of everything I did for the day. But by the end of the day, I was tired of taking pictures. I know, pushing that button is so taxing. So I was up and out of bed at 8:51 a.m.I started off the day with a couple of cookies. Breakfast of Champions.Then I started with my morning work out. Which consists of around 500 sit-ups and 100 push-ups. If I wake up late, those numbers are cut in half. But since I didn't have much on the schedule so Saturday was a full workout.I then get in 4 sets of curls, lunges and calf raises. Here I am pumping the pythons.I then took my daily medicine.After working out and taking my medicine, I wash the pills down with a daily morning smoothie. Here is the sad photo of my fridge. No, I didn't take everything out of the fridge for effect, it is normally this empty. Plus I am too lazy to take everything out of the fridge jsut for a picture.I got in a shower and a shave.I then thought to myself, let me see how much stuff I can get done in one day around my house. I got in 3 loads of laundry. Here I am sorting whites from the darks.Loading in the whites. "My dirty undies, the Ringer, the whites!!" (Anyone know that reference?)Of course, yes, I use the Dounty Ball. I like my clothes nice and soft.I cleaned up my work shop in the basement. Here are my three vacuum cleaners. Does anyone need a vacuum cleaner, I have an extra one?Here are the three fantasy football trophies. I had them done at the party last week, but Bubs and Chucker forgot to take their's home. And Tim never showed up to claim is last place toilet trophy.I took care of the dishes.Then I jumped into my mail. Normally I don't let it build up like this. This is about a week and half worth of mail.Check out this Gas/Electric bill. $245.44!!!!And here is my thermostat which is always set at 60 degrees. Insane.Here I am writing out some checks to pay these bills.I took out the trash and recyclables.I painted the hallway ceiling. Literally. This isn't a euphemism, sickos.I used a brush and a roller. You can see all of the new trim around the doors. It looks much better than the old painted trim.I got in some electrical work. I switched out the regular hallway light switch to a larger switch which lights up when it is off.I also put some lights up in my attic. I also put down the carpeting that was in a the spare bedroom in the attic, and I got some insulation in. But I was too itchy from the insulation to take any pictures.In the early evening, I headed downtown Milwaukee to meet up with my brother, Jeff, and his family. His daughter, my niece, Sarah, was performing with her dance team at halftime of the Wave game. Here is part of the soccer game where there was a slight disagreement between teh teams. Jeff said to me, if this was hockey they would be throwing punches. I couldn't agree more.Here is half time. Sarah is circled.It was also alumni day at the Wave game. One of the players announced is my friend, Dan Green. I circled him here. He was one of the goalies for the Wave for a number of years. Back in the day I played U23s with him. With no disrespect to The General, Green was the best goalie I ever played with. I will get into a Dan Green story later this week.I finished up Saturday with meeting up with Chris, Rebecca, Al and Vanessa at Crawdaddys for dinner. I guess you could say I had a lot going on Saturday. But Sunday was much different.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You referenced the greatest movie ever made. The Big Lebowski.


Kmart

Rickie Davies said...

Circle gets the square. Excellent work K-Mart.