Thursday, January 07, 2010

The BoDeans

At the start of December I went to the Rave to see Weezer. One of my most loyal readers, Borky, read up on the concert and emailed me to find a show to go to while he was in town for Christmas with his in-laws. Specifically he said to find something on December 26th. So I did some web surfing and found that the BoDeans were playing in Sheboygan on the 26th at the Stefanie Weill Performing Arts Center. I bought the tickets and after having a couple drinks with Nate in the afternoon, Borky and I headed to Sheboygan for the show. We found a bar that was open, had a couple drinks and some food and then headed to the show. When we showed up the band was already playing their opening song. It was a really small venue, and we had seats that were near the back on the first level. The weather must have scared some people away because Borky and I walked right down to the 10th row and found 6 seats wide open. We made ourselves at home right there for the remainder of the evening. It was a good show, and they played a lot of old stuff. If they come back next year, we will both be there.

No comments: