Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Favorite Reader of the Year

I am a little late on this one, and I am sure the anticipation is killing my readers. It is time for me to reveal who is my favorite reader of the year. How is my favorite reader picked. Pretty easy, it is the person with the most comments posted on my blog. Why do I love comments so much? It gives me material to work with. As you can tell from the content of my blog, it is hard to come up with things to write about. Comments, especially those which differ from my opinion give me ammunition and something to write about. I have decided to award my favorite reader with the top prize that I award any on my blog. An Oakland Gyro with an extra pita bread and large rootbeer. Hopefully that incentive will entice other to leave comments. And who is my favorite reader this year: Bubs, or as most people know him, Preston.

I will only list those that have had more than 10 comments for the year. Just think if you want to listed here next year, all you have to do is make one comment a month. Anyhow here is the list:
Bubs: 65 comments
Annie: 42 comments
Borky: 38 comments
MKA: 15 comments
Julie: 13 comments
The General: 12 comments
Tree, K-Mart and Liquid: 11 comments.

I would like to thank everyone who has left a comment on my blog. Your contribution is appreciated.

On a side note, Bubs is now up to 3 gyros. It is about time he schedules an appointment with me to claim his prizes. Too bad it isn't Justus who is owed 3 gyros, because back in my college days, I witnessed Justus eat 3 of them.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Next year the gyro will be mine!


Kmart

Bubs said...

Kmart, if youcome down this summer, I will donate one of my 3 to you!

Rickie Davies said...

Gyros are non-transferable.

Anonymous said...

Happy to see that I'm in the mix. Annie