Monday, January 04, 2010

Christmas Eve

I know, I have been a bit behind on my postings, but I am guessing you have been behind on your visits to my blog over the holiday season, so we are even.
Christmas Eve I spend with my brother, Jon's, in-laws, the Brantzegs. I have been spending my Christmas Eve's with them for at least 4 or 5 years now. Good food, drinks and conversation. Here are some pictures.
Lauren and Haus.
Lauren and Jake.The sisters, Julie and Nancy.Me and Nancy, my godwife, because we share Nick as a godchild.Brian and Nancy in front of the old Christmas Tree. If you look closely at the pinkie finger on Brian's left hand, you can see that it is permanently bent. He tore a tendon or ligament in it while playing Rugby and never got it fixed.I got a message from Santa that some of the kids, Nick, Ethan and Jake weren't too good this year, so he asked that I bring the smack down on them.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The pinky story...Brian saw a hand doctor and wore a cast on his pinky for six weeks. He went in to have it checked and the cast reapplied every week. It didn't work. Annie