Friday, January 22, 2010

MP3 Players and Football

Earlier this week, I grabbed my MP3 player to listen to and when I turned it on, nothing happened. So I need to buy a new one. I seem to go through an MP3 player at a rate of about one a year. I was always buying cheap ones. This time I decided to bite the bullet and actually buy an Ipod. I did some shopping around on the internet and found that an Ipod Nano is in the range of $135 - $150. But then I found this site: http://www.mp3playerbuying.com/
And I ordered an Ipod Nano for $50. I am a little skeptical. They get their electronics direct from China. I have a feeling that they got my money and I will never see the Ipod.

As for the rest of my weekend. Nothing really planned. I am going to try and get some pictures of my work around the house up. Sunday I will be camped out watching football. Here are my picks: Colts 28 - Jets 10. Saints 38 - Vikings 17. Favre 3 interceptions. And no missed field goals in either game.

No comments: