Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Packer Results

I know this one is late. But I have to pace myself on the postings otherwise I will run out of material if I post more than one posting a day. I also know that this one hurts a little bit after Sunday's game. What a great game, even though the Packers lost. With the season now complete, I can say that the Packers did the right thing in getting rid of old #4. The only good thing about the Packers losing, is that my stress level will be much lower for the remaining games. I will be pulling for which ever team does play the Vikings. I really don't want to see them win it all. But back to the topic of this posting. The review of the Packers Regular Season and the Oakland Gyro Contest. The Packers ended up finishing the regular season with a record of 11 wins and 5 loses. And here are the submitted predictions from my blog readers:

The General 13 wins and 3 loses.

MKA, Tom Brady and myself 12 wins and 4 loses.
Bubs 11 wins and 5 loses.

Tree 10 wins and 6 loses.

K-Mart 9 wins and 7 loses.

Liquid 8 wins and 8 loses.

So as you can see the winner of the Gyro Contest is Bubs. Please contact me to coordinate with me a time that is mutally agreeable between the two of us to claim your prize.