Monday, January 11, 2010

Why Be A Fan

I was speaking with a co-worker about the game yesterday. Why do we care about this team? Think of all the heartbreaking ways this team has ended their season and our hopes and dreams. They even have titles that the moment you hear the name, the pain comes back:

The T.O. catch.

The Rice fumble.

5 interceptions at the Rams.

Micheal Vick beat down at Lambeau and temp below 34 degrees.

4th and 26. (That one really hurts)

The Randy Moss full moon.

The Giants game final interception, last year.

And now the Arizona Shootout.

4 comments:

Bubs said...

At least they're not the cubs

Anonymous said...

Buddy. You sound like a Vikings fan.

-borky

Rickie Davies said...

The only thing I have to look forward to is seeing the Vikings lose. And yes I am hoping that that happens. Sorry Borky. But your boy is going down.

Anonymous said...

I am already prepared for this. I don't let them get my hopes up as high as 1998 anymore. If they go to the bowl, then yes, but they have to get there first.

-borky
(spoken like a true vikings fan)