Friday, January 29, 2010

Good News

Yes, winter in Wisconsin is a bummer. Who doesn't hate winter? It was 8 degrees the other morning. 8!!!! That is a single digit. Way too cold. I know one of the contributing factors to my winter blues is the fact that I have to shut off the water to one of the shower heads in my bathroom out of fear of the pipes freezing. Once I get that shower head back on (usually at the end of February) I feel much better.
I happy to announce that we (those of you that live in Wisconsin, I will even throw Minnesotans in with that same group) have made it through the valley. We are headed up. Don't believe me? Here is proof:

This is of course a graph of the average high temperatures courtesy of weather.com. It is a long steady climb to May and average highs in the 60s. It will be here before you know it. The days are growing longer. Technically, I should be able to see the sunset Monday after work. My sources say that sundown will be at 5:03 p.m. on Monday.

As for my weekend plans, Sunday I am going to my niece, Lindsey's, basketball game. The rest is wide open. Whatever it is that I end up doing, I will try to get some photos.

No comments: