Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Blog is down

I am again having problems with the blog server and uploading pictures. I tried last night but I couldn't get any pictures to load. I will try again tonight. Sorry to disappoint you. I don't have too much new in my life. However it does seem like there are forces aligned against me in regards to this exam coming up in less than a month. Last night I was at the Wauwatosa Library studying, and the fire alarm went off. What are the chances? The librarians kicked everyone out. So I went over by Nate and played some ping pong. I guess that might help if there is a dynamics portion on the exam. But I doubt it.

I would like to also update my Deadbeat list. And I do appreciate all of those who have paid me. Here are the current Deadbeats who owe me money.

Diane, Heather, Kaker, Ray, The General, Truz and Villa.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

need more stories about the 'Ding Bats.' How is it possible that they still have jobs?

Rickie Davies said...

I will try to get one out tonight. I think I have another 5 or 6 that have yet to be told.