Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Notice to all Gamblers

I have sent out an earlier email to my regular gamblers, but as this is my main forum for communicating with others, I thought I would throw this out there in case I missed someone. I will again be holding a NCAA pool. And this year things will go extremely smooth. At least I think so. Last year as the tournament was going on. I wasted about half a day at the DOT putting together a spreadsheet with pull down menus that automatically calculates all of the points as long as you update the results. So if you are interested and I haven't sent you an email, send me an email with your email address. My work email is : Rickie_Davies@URSCorp.com It will be $10 a sheet. And I will decide the pay outs once I get everyone's sheets in. I will probably pay out the top two or three finishers.

No comments: