Thursday, March 02, 2006

Picture of the Day

I am not sure if you have noticed or not, but I have a site meter on my blog. So I can track how many people are reading my blog and from where. Yesterday was a record for me with 33 visits. So with such a large audience I figured I have better continue to turn out some decent material for you to read. I have added another DOT story. And here is your picture of the day. This picture goes out to Sugar Lips, who lives near Oakland and just gave me an open invite to come out and visit. This picture was taken May 26th 2000 on the Pacific Coast, San Francisco, California. For some reason the rental car company gave me a Cadillac when I was out there this time. But the hospital I was working at was within walking distance of my hotel, so I didn't really get any driving in. Plus parking in the city of San Francisco is something of a joke at least that is what I found. So on this night I went out for a drive because I wanted to check out the coast and my cell phone needed charging and I only brought my car charger with me. Again and as is with most of my pictures, this picture was taken with a timer.

I have a kickball stragedy meeting tonight for the upcoming season. Kickball starts April 7th. Basically what this meeting consititutes is going to a bar, eating cheese curds and drinking beer. But first I have to stop by Nate's place and beat him in ping pong. On a scale of 1 - 10 what is my maturity rating? Don't answer that quite yet, remember I am going to Vegas tomorrow night. It should be lower than ever.

No comments: