Wednesday, March 29, 2006

I Never Thought I Would Say This

As shocking as this may sound. I now feel a little bit sorry for politicians. Or at least I can sympathize with them. Recently I posted a poll on my blog about the issue of my welcher friend, Dave Stegall. I do have a site meter on my site, so I have an idea of how many people check out my blog. Since I have posted the poll well over 100 people have visited my site. And I have had all of 18 people vote on this issue, and I am pretty sure the 4 votes that sided with Dave were all from him. So what is the deal with you people:



Why Don't You Vote?
Came to this site by accident.
Lazy.
Stupid. (Nura?)
Afraid of being recognized, even though you won't.
Choosing not to decide is to decide.
Just don't want to.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a regular visitor to Stegall's blog, and came to your blog by accident. Sorry.

Anonymous said...

Rick,
You know I sided with Dave because it was the right thing to do! You can not put a price on Friendship.

Rickie Davies said...

Who wants a friend who is an Indian giver. No offence to the great number of Native Americans that read my blog.