Friday, March 24, 2006

Question for the Public

This is a new function on my blog, so there might be a problem or two. Let me first give you a little background on a certain situation. My good friend, Dave Stegall, who know many of you may know as The General, and I are in a bit of a discrepancy and I thought I would use my valued readers to settle the dispute. The General has fallen into a bit of finacial debt with me over a number of issues. Dave Matthews Tickets, Fantasy Football, and other wagers. The General was under the impression that he owed me $95 and was willing to pay me $100, calling the additional $5 "juice" or interest as non gamblers call it. I have since enlightened The General to the fact that he owes me approximately $121. Now The General has told me that he won't pay me any interest. Now I ask you should he pay me interest?



Should Stegall Pay Interest?
Yes and Stegall is a welcher
Yes
No
Free polls from Pollhost.com

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, you two "kiss and make-up". And "there's no interest-payment" in friendship.

Anonymous said...

Friends don't charge friends unless the debt means more than the friendship. Think it over.... it's only money

Rickie Davies said...

As usual The General doesn't have all of the facts straight. In the past during these indoor soccer sessions we had made a decision that since The General spent mroe time in the goal that we would pro rate his point total for the amount of time that he was in the field. So for example if The General played 5 games in the field and 3 in the goal with having scored 10 goals, his point average would be 2 goals. And if in this example I played 8 games in the field and had 8 goals, I would average 1 goal. So in this case I would owe him. In this past session The General did have some field play despite being limited by injury. I prorated his his scoring for the entire season. Unfortunately for The General, zero goals and zero assists over any amount of time will still be zero. As a result pay up or I will break both of your thumbs and your kid's thumbs too!!!