Thursday, March 23, 2006

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken October 1st, 2000 in Waukesha, Wisconsin at my brother, Jeff's house. My nephew, Zack wanted a clown at his 3rd birthday party. So I was first on the list to jump in the costume. But when I was putting on the make up, the only way I could think of putting it on was like Gene Simmons. Turns out for three year olds, the Gene Simmons make up is a little frightening even if it is a bit on the technocolor side. And I will be honest my ability to make balloon animal is nearly non existant. Maybe I need to study up on balloon animals. It has been a while since i have practiced my juggling too. I need to get a job that isn't quite so demanding. I quote Lloyd and Harry from Dumb and Dumber. "There are no job available in this town." "Unless you want to work 40 hours a week."

No comments: