Saturday, March 18, 2006

Picture of the Day

For those non gamblers who come to my site for my interesting pictures and entertaining banter, I apologize for not getting a picture up yesterday. Last night when I jumped on line the web site was down. But as a treat I have a series of pictures for you.
This is my friend Jesus, he is a cliff diver in Mexico. More exactly Matzalan. When I was down in Mexico on a cruise for my high school prom date, Joy Gibb's, wedding, we had a stop in Matazalan. We toured the city and came across these cliff divers. This was back on August 16th, 2002.Here is a veiw from above and also part of my thumb. Jesus told me that that water is about 7 feet deep. I had actually entertained the idea of jumping in but opted against it. I was feeling a bit dangerous, since the day before I did some bungee jumping.This is a pretty cool view of the cliff diving, if you want to call it that.

No comments: