Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Office Space

I am going through a bit of an "Office Space" moment here at URS. Today is Bahama Mama Mania day.

Here is actual email I got Monday: "Don't forget to sign up for the Bahama Mama Potluck - THIS WEDNESDAY!!!!!!. Sign up sheet is in the break room. Also, don't forget about the Hawaiian shirt contest."

And here is Bill Lumbergh: "Oh and remember, next Friday is Hawaiian shirt day! So, y'know, if you want to, go ahead and uh, wear a Hawaiian shirt and jeans."

I have already been asked twice today "Where is your Hawaiian shirt?"

In case you are wondering I did get the memo on the new cover sheets on the TPS reports.

As for this up coming weekend "I'm thinking I'm gonna take that new chick from Logistics. I might be showing her my O face. Oh! Oh! Oh! you know what I'm talking about. Oh! Yeah. Right. See you guys there."

No comments: