Friday, March 03, 2006

Picture of the Day

My flight for Vegas leaves in less than 3 hours. I still have to pack. But since I am packing pretty light, that shouldn't be too much of a problem. I have my cousin's wedding tomorrow. Tonight I have Spider picking me up from the airport and then we are going to head to the Strip and hopefully find my aunt and uncle. The current plan is that I will be sleeping on their floor but who knows what will happen. My main goal this weekend, other than winning enough on the blackjack table to pay off my credit cards, is to get a picture with the "Welcome to Las Vegas" sign. I hope that I will be posting that some time next week. So I will be thinking of all of my loyal readers when I get that picture. Anyhow here is today's picture. Again this one goes out to Sugar Lips out in California. This was taken May 27th 2000 in San Francisco. Me looking studly with Alcatraz in the background. I will talk to you on Monday. Wish me luck. And while the motto of Vegas is "What happens here, stays here" I have a feeling I will be telling you about it anyhow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good luck in Vegas....great photo Ricky..

SL