Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken on Halloween 1999 over at Preston's Place across the street from my place in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This was the night that a group of us went out to Sussex or Merton to see the Love Monkeys play at some beer tent and Security tried to throw me out. It was also the night I used one of the worst lines I have ever used on a girl that actually worked. Towards the end of the evening we ended up back a party and somehow I managed to manuever a female into one of the bedrooms. We were laying on the bed and while I was still all dressed up in my costume, this is what I recall of the dialog.
Me: "Have you ever kissed a black man before?"
Her: "No."
Me: "Do you want to?"
Her: "Yes."
Then I planted one on her.
That is Gold, pure Gold.

No comments: