Thursday, March 16, 2006

NCAA

It is that magical time of year again. And as the manager of BW3's told me today during lunch, "It is like Christmas!!" So let the games begin. There are 21 sheets entered into my pool, 3 by Krum. So here is how the payouts will work.

1st place will pay out with $150
2nd place will pay out with $50
3rd place will get their money back $10

After Day 1 here are the standings:
1st: 14 points, Krum with all three of this sheets having 14 out of 16 games correct. Krum I was mocking you earlier, but it looks like you might be on to something, but we have a long way to go yet.
2nd: 13 points, Borky, Bubs, Dogger,Nevey and Me
3rd: 12 points Diane, Ray, Tree
4th: 11 points Coonen, Heather, Jota, Nate, Sherman, Villa
5th: 10 points Kaker, The General, Truz
6th: 8 points Dan (Marquette to the Sweet 16, good call. I am glad they lost and I picked it.)

Also, it has happened, although very rarely, that I have made a mistake in the past. If I were you, I would double check your sheet against the results that I post. Points are the same as always, points increase with the rounds, I.E. 1 point for 1st round games, 2 points for 2nd round and so on.

No comments: