Sunday, March 19, 2006

NCAA

Hello Fort Wayne!!! Having a good weekend? I hope so.

Gamblers, listen up. Here are the standings after day 1 of round 2. The maximum point total you could have would be 48.
1st: 36 points, Tree
2nd: 35 points, Borky, Doggie, Krum #1
3rd: 34 points, Bubs, Krum #2, Krum #3
4th: 33 points, Me, The General
5th: 32 points, Coonen, Heather, Nevey
6th: 31 points, Jota, Ray, Villa
7th: 30 points, Sherman
8th: 29 points, Nate
9th: 28 points, Dan, Diane, Truz
10th: 27 points, Kaker

I am having some problems with the blog site. I am sure you are all crushed but I couldn't upload pictures this morning. Hopefully later I will be able to get on and get a picture up. I am going to scalp tickets for the Coldplay concert tonight so I might not get today's results in until late tonight or tomorrow morning.

2 comments:

Rickie Davies said...

Can you pay me?

Rickie Davies said...

In looking at your sheet, it doesn't look like you are going to win anything.