Thursday, March 09, 2006

Who Are You?

I have had my blog since August. I think that those that stop by and take a look at my pictures and read my stories find it entertaining. I appreciate all those that stop by and I appreciate those that make comments even more. In November I added a site meter to my blog. This keeps track of how many people check out my site on a daily, weekly, monthy, etc basis. I have just reached a milestone. Today the blog had it's 1000 visitor. Now I realize that there are a number of repeat readers. Also on my site meter, it displays the locations of all of the visitors. The site only holds 100 visitors at a time and then deletes them. I really don't have much all that interesting in my life, other than making elaborate spreadsheets for illegal gambling ventures, so in early February I started keeping track of all of the locations. As of today, and since I have been keeping track over the last month and a half, I have had visitors from 21 of the 50 states. Obviously my goal is to make it to all 50 states. And world wide I have had visitors from 9 different countries, I am guessing many of them by accident. Admittedly I do have a lot of friends around the country, and I recognize many of the cities and states that have visited my blog. However, two of my most loyal readers come from cities that I am fairly certain I do not know anyone whom lives there. And those two cities are, Fort Wayne, Indiana and Columbia, Missouri. Now if you are reading this and you live in Fort Wayne, Indiana or Columbia, Missouri, then you are one of the two persons that I am talking about. I just want to know is who you are and how you know me, or if you just stumbled across my blog. If you don't want to post a comment, drop me an email. I have been to Columbia, Missouri but that was 8 years ago. And the only person I know in Missouri is Nate Phillip and I haven't talked to him in at least 6 years. Fort Wayne, Indiana, well I have never been.