Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Chipotle vs. Qdoba

I went to Chipotle last night for dinner. Not fast food. By the way I am still going strong on my no fast food New Years Resolution. The closest I have had to fast food is either Subway or Culvers. Again Oakland Gyros does not count. It has been over 10 months since I have had McDonalds, Burger King or Taco Bell. And I miss Taco Bell. Anyhow back to Chipotle and Qdoba, is there any difference? I don't think so. It tastes the same and looks the same. So I think that they are the same.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Only slight difference, but generally agree. Is there a Panchero's in the cities? Same format, but the tortillas are made fresh in front of you....yum. Bravo Burrito in the cities is also scrumptious as I recall.

Rickie Davies said...

What is the slight difference other than name?

Anonymous said...

Qdoba all the way!!

Anonymous said...

For me, Chipotle's food is hotter/spicier than Qdoba. They use the chipotle peppers in their food. Qdoba may only use mild spices. Agree?