Monday, November 13, 2006

Picture of the Day

I figured since I had a beer bong picture this weekend, here is an old one. Taken July 9th 1995 just outside of the old Soldier Field (seen in the back ground), Chicago, Illinois. That is Nate's 4-Runner I am standing on and this was just before going in to the Grateful Dead concert. The concert that turned out to be the last of the tour and the second to last one before Jerry Garcia died. And thanks to my friend, Krum, he just got me a copy of a bootleg of the concert. Actually a great concert to listen to. Also I would like to make a correction. On the "Picking up the Tab" story, I made a mistake. Steve Nevermann was not the best man, Kris Darragh was. So why wasn't Kris paying for dinner? That just goes to show what a great guy Steve is. Steve also informed me that he doesn't remember that at all.

No comments: