Thursday, November 09, 2006

Vegas Update

I know you have all been waiting to hear how the Vegas Trip is coming along. Well nearly a month after Tree and I booked our flights, The General finally got his act together and booked his flight. So Jan. 11th - 14th the three of us will be in Vegas. We are staying at the Excalibur. I am actually pretty excited about this since they have the Medieval Tournament of Kings dinner show featuring live jousting and swordplay knights, i.e. The Cable Guy. All three of us are on board with that. I am hoping that we run into my buddy, Spider, who lives in Vegas. Preston, I know you read this every once in a while. Why don't you stop being such a loser and get on board with this trip? I promise it will be a good time and you will be happy you went. Don't make excuses, make good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe Stegall got his shit together to join you all

Rickie Davies said...

Tree and I had a discussion a couple days ago, and we were both certain that he wasn't going to make it. But every once in a while Stegall will surprise you, first he somehow was able to father a child, still scary, and now this.