Sunday, November 12, 2006

Mike's Football Game

Here is the pre game tailgate party. That is me on the left in the gorilla suit.
Pregame gorilla beer bong. I wrote to the River Falls athletic department asking if tailgating was allowed at football games. I was informed that it was allowed and the alcohol would be monitored and was not to be "flawnted". I don't think a beer bong is flawnting.Not to be out done, here is my uncle Dave doing a beer bong.Katie and Mike with the post game kiss. How cute. Does anyone else feel like throwing up?Drinks at my house afterwards.Katie and Kim flashing their gang signs.Speaking of flashing signs. Here is Mike and the girls giving a free showing of what you can expect to see if you go to the gun show. Kim and Jake all excited to sleep on an air mattress.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rick looks like you have a little competition at the "Gun Show".

Rickie Davies said...

I will have to post a picture of my booth at the gun show. Or are they the pythons in the snake pit.