Monday, November 06, 2006

Picture of the Day

This picture was taken on New Years Eve I think it was 1998. Krum had a party at his place in Minneapolis So this is Krum, Me, Mike and Ben.
It is funny that I picked this picture today because tonight Krum, Mike and I got together to hang out and watch a little Monday Night Football. It was the first time I have seen Mike in at least 5 years. I know this because his son is 5 and he didn't have a son the last time I saw him. And just to get a little sentimental/ironic on you, Mike and Paul were my two best friends in high school. I would say that it would be a safe bet to say roughly 15 years ago we would be hanging out on a weekend drinking some beer, even though we weren't suppose to. Well tonight it was sort of the same thing. The three of us were sitting around Mike's kitchen table drinking beer and just talking. The only thing that was different was that Mike's 2 year old daughter, Ivy Lou, was sitting at the table with us. Then I thought it was pretty funny that when Ivy's mom came to take her and put her to bed, she just started crying because she wanted to stay up with the boys. So it was just like the old days the girls just couldn't stand to not be around us.

No comments: