Saturday, November 25, 2006

Natesgiving Celebration

Last night was the Natesgiving Celebration. I went out to dinner with my brother, Dan, and his wife, Jodi, and a couple friend of theirs to Crawdaddys. A fabulous meal as always. Then we all went down to Leff''s Lucky Town for the celebration. As I had mentioned in an earlier posting, I had invited all of my friends and loyal blog readers to come down. Not only would people get an opportunity to see me, but the first drink was on me. Only Roman and Liz showed up. But that is 2 more people than I thought would show up. And to think according to my poll 11 people would have come to my house for a half barrel party. Good thing I opted against that. Once I get back to Minnesota I will get some pictures from the week up on the blog. However, here is the most childish thing I have done in a while. Wednesday night I was out at the bars with my brother, Jon and his wife, Julie. Just as we were leaving the bar, there wasn't any music coming out of the juke box. So I took it upon myself to play The End by the Doors 3 times and then we left the bar. That is over 24 minutes of depressing pure listening enjoyment. I hope everyone had a good Thanks & Natesgiving.

No comments: