Sunday, November 05, 2006

Picture of the Day

Not too much to report for this weekend. I played soccer with Krum on Thursday night. It was in a small gym and I am not used to all of that pounding on my joints. I didn't feel too bad Friday. But Saturday and Sunday everything below my waist has been killing me. I guess that is what you get for being 33 years old. Here is your picture of the day. Taken May 21st, 2001 in Milwaukee, Wisconsin. This is Jay, Nate and myself after we finally got the stump out of the ground in my front yard. We are all highly hungover. We were out with Jim Villa the night before so that always is the result the next day. Note Nate's lovely pink shorts. After we got the stump out, Jay and I ripped up the backyard in order to make it the lovely back yard that it is today.

No comments: