Thursday, November 16, 2006

Update On My Holiday Plans

I realize that their are so many of you out there, especially in Milwaukee, that miss me. Please note how heavy I have laid on the sarcasm. Anyhow, I will be back in Milwaukee next week. And originally I was planning a half barrel party at my place, but I got a better offer for dinner that night. But if you would like to meet up, I am planning on going down to Leff's Lucky Town in downtown Tosa Friday night (the night after Thanksgiving, traditionally Natesgiving) for a beer or two. And I will tell you what, if you show up, I will buy your first beer. What a deal. So this is how it works. You show up at the bar, find me and come up to me and say "Hi Rickie. It is good to see you. I really missed you. Did I mention that I am thirsty?" At that point, I stop what I am doing or any conversation that I am having, go up to the bar and buy you a beer. Could it be any easier. I would imagine that I won't be down there until after 9:00 - 9:30. Although, I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if I ended up being down there all by myself. But hopefully someone will show.

No comments: