Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Done. Done, Done, DONE!!!

I am happy to announce that I have completed my Christmas shopping. It is not even December and I am done. I really don't have a lot of gifts to buy. My nieces and nephews, well they get cash. My new tradition is, that I put their money in envelopes, all the same amount, except one envelope has twice as much money as the other 8. On Christmas Eve, I go to my brother, Jon's, in-laws. They do a white elephant exchange. Then on Christmas Day, my family does the same thing. I bought the same present for both of those today. I just got off the phone with my sister, Deb, she agreed to allow me to pay her and put my name on whatever gift she gets for my parents. I also throw together a family DVD and hand that out to my family. Unfortunately for my family, it is going to be long this year. So far it is just over 40 minutes. Sorry guys. A lot of quality photos this year.

And speaking of Christmas, mostly likely I will be putting together my Christmas card this weekend. Which is arguably one of the best Christmas cards that people get. If not number 1, it for sure falls in the top 5. For my loyal blog readers, this is your chance to make sure you get a card. If you got one last year, and you address hasn't changed, you will most likely get a card again this year. That is unless you pissed me off somewhere along the way this past year. The General, you are on thin ice. I realize most people are paranoid about putting personal information on the internet, so if you want to ensure your receipt of your card or your address has changed, email your mailing address to:

mitch_kumstean@yahoo.com

TGB, (Tall, Gorgeous & Brillant) if you play your cards right, you might even make the list.

I was in the lovely town of Prescott today, and I drove by this house. Look at all of the plastic crap in this yard. There must be at least 50 of these figures in the yard. My only question is where do they store that crap the other 11 months out of the year?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright, I'll bite. I'm TGB (please know that my friend is quite complimentary and that I prefer a more modest description of myself). Seems as though you have some loyal readers if they're following up with you about this mysterious "tall, gorgeous, and brilliant" woman. Similarly, it seems as though I've fallen prey to what appears to be anonymous peer pressure. And what's the deal with this cocky, yet flirtatious approach (i.e., if you play your cards right, blah, blah, blah...)? The jury's still out about whether you'll be able to cash in your chips. So with that in mind...I'm open to meeting the man behind the blog site for either coffee or a drink (please, no beer bongs or gorilla suit for our first rendezvous). Let me know the best way to reach you.

Nicole

Rickie Davies said...

Email: mitch_kumstean@yahoo.com

Cell phone: 414-397-1457

Anonymous said...

Don't fuck this up Rick. She seems intelligent and nice.

...Nicole didn't say anything about not wearing a scream mask...