Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Million Dollar Idea

I had two great ideas on inventions that would make you a million dollars. I was saving this posting until I could remember my other idea but I can't so I will just tell you about the one. When I was in college and in the dorms, they had one of the channels on the cable TV dedicated to just playing 4 or 5 movies that the residents requested on a loop. They would change the movies up every week. I was thinking that if you could come up with a DVD player that would do that for your whole DVD library. And it would have to be able to skip through all of the menus and just go right to playing the movie. I am not sure on the space that this would require. I suppose some people have bigger DVD libraries than others.

Well here is a shocker, I am half way done with my million dollar idea and I found a 400 Disc Mega DVD Player on line for $300. Although this player doesn't have the capability of playing all discs on a loop. And that is what I want. Have you ever been flipping through the channels on TV and found a movie you own being shown on TV and you stop a watch it until the next commercial. Well wouldn't it be great to have that capability without the commercials and with the F-bombs and "T" & "A".
Is this a good idea?
I would buy one.
I would buy one to drop on your head. No it is stupid.
Free polls from Pollhost.com

Maybe I had better start remembering what that other good idea is.

No comments: