Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pictures of the Day

These pictures was taken April 13th, 2000 at the Yellow Tail Dam in Montana. One is obviously below the dam and one is above it. I have another one somewhere on me actually up on top of the dam. It was pretty cool, but also really weird because no one else was around. It was also weird because it was quiet for everything except the loud humming of the power lines. I walked across the top of the dam, and to be honest I am not sure if I was suppose to or not. But there wasn't anyone to tell not to be on the dam. However there was a sign about 50 feet up the road on the picture belwo the dam that did say "Restricted Area, No Tresspassing". Big deal. All I wanted was a picture.

1 comment:

Rickie Davies said...

Stop looking at it. I can feel it getting hot.